Checkout Top 10 Best Laser Range Finder Modules Under 9.49
If you are looking for Top Rated Laser Range Finder Modules then you should Read this Article where we gave best performing Laser Range Finder Modules so it will be easy for you to select with which Laser Range Finder Modules is best for you.
As you are already aware of the fact that market is filled with many Laser Range Finder Modules, Also, all the products comes with a different price tab. Hence it become quite confusing for us to choose the best one. However just to help you out we have handpicked the top Laser Range Finder Modules. so let’s just check them out.
Many people wants to know what is Laser Range Finder Modules this article is for you if you are keen to know answers of this questions and it will be easy for you to buy Laser Range Finder Modules.
In this Article We will give you each and every small detail about Laser Range Finder Modules Like Which Model is Best Laser Range Finder Modules in 2020 ? How to use Laser Range Finder Modules ? Is there any Risk involved in using it, Which Parts require maintenance, Benefits of using Laser Range Finder Modules and Pro and Cons of it and many more details, so check this article and check Top 10 Laser Range Finder Modules available in market.
MakerFocus Distance Sensor Lidar Laser Range Finder Module TF02-Pro LiDAR Single-Point Mid-Range Distance Sensor Module for UAV Machine Driving Robotics Pixhawk Compatible
- Manual: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L2nzyc8ff9vvSd_CHl2IceCWR0iVW0qi?usp=sharing
- Upgrade: TF02-Pro is a single-point ranging LiDAR based on TF02 upgrade. The performance and accuracy of different reflectivity are improved, it can achieve stable, accuracy, sensitive and high frequency range detection.
- Main features: The range up to 40 meters; Ambient light resistance(Up to 100Klux); High frame rate(up to 1000Hz); Low power consumption.
- Main applications: Intelligent traffic; Intelligent parking lots; Material level monitoring; UAV.
- Certification: RoHS; CE
Laser Rangefinder Module V2 for Arduino Projects
- Measuring Range & Freqancy: 0.05-80 m / 2-20 Hz
- Measurement Accuracy (standard deviation): ± 1.mm
- Laser Class: Class II
- Single & Continuous Measurement Mode
- Serial Communication UART (Baud Rate: 9600)
DIYmall Laser Transmitter Module for Arduino (Pack of 10pcs)
- Voltage:5V, Power:5Mw, Wave length:650nm, OD:6mm
- This 5V laser head very easy to use, you can use Arduino control, do controllable laser pointer, theft detection, etc. interesting application devices
- NOTE: Please do not point to anyone, especially their eyes
- Package Includes: 10pcs Laser Transmitter Module
LaserPING Rangefinder Module
- Non-contact distance measurement with a 2 –200 cm range
- Eye safe invisible near-infrared (IR) illumination using a class 1 laser emitter
- Factory pre-calibrated for accurate and repeatable non-contact distance measurement
- Reverse polarity protection if VIN and GND are accidentally swapped
- Onboard microprocessor handles complex sensor code
Waveshare Laser Receiver Module Laser Sensor Module Transmitter Module for AVR PIC
- Features boost circuit
- Signal output indicator
- Effective distance: 0.8m(typ), 1.5m(max)
- Power: 2.5V ~ 5.0V Dimension: 47.7mm * 17.9mm Mounting holes size: 2.0mm
- Obstacle detection Pipeline counter Smart robot Obstacle-avoiding car
Gowoops VL53L0X Time-of-Flight (ToF) Laser Ranging Sensor Breakout 940nm GY-VL53L0XV2 Laser Distance Module I2C IIC
- A time-of-flight ranging system integrated into a compact module
- Range from ±3% at best to over ±10% in less optimal conditions
- Maximum Sensoring Distance: 2m
- Working Voltage: 2.6V - 5.5V
Ximimark 1Pcs VL53L0X Time-of-Flight Distance Sensor Breakout GY-53 VL53L0XV2 Module ToF Laser Range Finder for Arduino
- The VL53L0X from ST Microelectronics is a time-of-flight ranging system integrated into a compact module. This board is a carrier for the VL53L0X, so we recommend careful reading of the VL53L0X datasheet (1MB pdf) before using this product.
- The VL53L0 uses ST's FlightSense technology to accurately measure the time it takes for a transmitted infrared laser pulse to reach a small distance object and reflect back to the detector, so it can be considered a small, self-contained lidar system.
- The sensor can report distances up to 2 m (6.6 ft) with a resolution of 1 mm, but its effective range and accuracy (noise) are heavily dependent on environmental conditions and target characteristics (such as reflectivity and size) and sensor configuration. (The accuracy of the sensor is specified to be from ±3% to ±10% under extreme conditions).
- The measurement range is provided via the sensor's I2C (TWI) interface, which is also used to configure the sensor settings. The sensor also provides two additional pins: the shutdown input and the interrupt output.
- The VL53L0X is a great IC, but its small, leadless, LGA package makes it difficult for typical students or enthusiasts to use. It also operates at the recommended voltage of 2.8 V, which may make it difficult to interface with a 3.3 V or 5 V microcontroller. Our breakout board solves these problems, making it easier to get started with the sensor while keeping the overall size as small as possible.
HiLetgo VL53L0X Time-of-Flight Flight Distance Measurement Sensor Breakout VL53L0X ToF Laser Range Finder for Arduino
- Advantage: A time-of-flight ranging system integrated into a compact module
- Strong point: A carrier for the VL53L0X
- Accuracy: Range from ±3% at best to over ±10% in less optimal conditions
- Maximum Sensoring Distance: 2m
- Working Voltage: 2.6V - 5.5V
SmartFly info YDLIDAR X2L- Low Cost 2D Laser Radar Scanner Ranging Sensor Module for ROS SLAM Robot Indoors
- Use Manual, Datasheet and Tools Download Link: http://www.ydlidar.cn/download
- Ranging distance is no less than 8m, ranging frequency up to 3000Hz (support customization)
- Low power consumption, small size and long life, Product dimension:2.3*1.8*3.97 inch Weight: 4.58oz;Adjustable motor speed(7Hz recommend) Laser power meets Class I laser safety standards
- Applications: Robot navigation and obstacle avoidance, robot ROS teaching and research, regional security, environmental scanning and 3D reconstruction, navigation and obstacle avoidance of home service robots/sweeping robots.
- Warranty: If you have any problems with your order. Please contact us via email. How to email us? Click " SmartFly info" and ask a question
Lidar Range Finder Sensor Module TF-Luna, Single-Point Micro Ranging Module 0.2 to 8m Compatible with Pixhawk, Arduino and Rasppbarry Pi with UART / I2C Communication Interface
- English Product Manual: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iU44yfWAtHhgmrbUxaWwag3v3ancGLGE. NOTE: TF-Luna module comes with UART and I2C interface, UART is defaults, if you need to use the I2C interface, please set it by yourself.
- TF-Luna: TF-Luna is a single-point ranging LiDAR, based on TOF principle. With unique optical and electrical design, it can achieve stable, accurate and highly sensitive range measurement.
- Product Characteristics: The product is built with algorithms adapted to various application environments and adopts multiple adjustable configurations and parameters so as to offer excellent distance measurement performances in complex application fields and scenarios.
- Extreme Cost Performance: Low-cost ranging LiDAR module, with 0.2-8m operating range. TF-Luna has a highly stable, accurate, sensitive range detection.
- Slim Figure Yet Big Skill: The product is built with algorithms adapted to various application environments and adopts multiple adjustable configurations and parameters so as to offer excellent distance measurement performances in complex application fields and scenarios.
We hope Now you get Idea How much Laser Range Finder Modules Cost to you and Which Laser Range Finder Modules is best for you, If you have any query then you can post your comment and we will answer it soon.