Checkout Top 10 Best Lightweight Circular Saws Under 59.98
If you are looking for Top Rated Lightweight Circular Saws then you should Read this Article where we gave best performing Lightweight Circular Saws so it will be easy for you to select with which Lightweight Circular Saws is best for you.
As you are already aware of the fact that market is filled with many Lightweight Circular Saws, Also, all the products comes with a different price tab. Hence it become quite confusing for us to choose the best one. However just to help you out we have handpicked the top Lightweight Circular Saws. so let’s just check them out.
Many people wants to know what is Lightweight Circular Saws this article is for you if you are keen to know answers of this questions and it will be easy for you to buy Lightweight Circular Saws.
In this Article We will give you each and every small detail about Lightweight Circular Saws Like Which Model is Best Lightweight Circular Saws in 2020 ? How to use Lightweight Circular Saws ? Is there any Risk involved in using it, Which Parts require maintenance, Benefits of using Lightweight Circular Saws and Pro and Cons of it and many more details, so check this article and check Top 10 Lightweight Circular Saws available in market.
SKIL 5280-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide
3 used from $55.18
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51 degree bevel capacity for a wide variety of cuts. Arbor size: 5/8 inches, cord length: 6 feet
- Lightweight 6.95-lb design reduces fatigue
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility.Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake, 15-Amp (DWE575SB)
- Imported from: China
- POWER TOOLS
- Commercial Brand: DEWALT
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Brake, Tool Only (DCS570B)
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
- Capacity - 7-1/4" blade provides 2-9/16" depth of cut
- Ease of use - bevel capacity up to 57 degrees
- Battery not included
DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V Max Circular Saw, Tool Only (DCS391B),Yellow
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50°(degree) bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control; Power Tool Type: Cordless
- 6.5-Inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- Includes: DCS391 6.5-Inch Circular Saw and 6-.5-Inch Carbide-tipped Blade
TACKLIFE Circular Saw with Metal Handle, 6 Blades(4-3/4" & 4-1/2”), Laser Guide, 5.8A, Max Cutting Depth 1-11/16'' (90°), 1-3/8'' (45°), Ideal for Wood, Soft Metal, Tile and Plastic Cuts - TCS115A
$79.97 in stock
- ➤METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering stronger clamping force to make the cutting more stable. Easy and quick to install and disassemble by rotating the handle without any auxiliary tools. The laser guide ensures a professional and precise cutting line, convenient for cutting.
- ➤POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5. 8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3, 500 rpm, making cut wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC pipe, tile with ease. 6 Blades: 2x24T TCT(120mm) for wood cuts/ 2x60T HSS(115mm) for wood and soft metal cuts/ 2pcs grit diamond blade(115mm) for tile cuts, extending the applications of the compact circular saw.
- ➤FLEXIBLE 90° & 45° BEVEL CUTTING: Easy-set depth scaled gauge lever allows the cutting depth up to 1-11/16 inches(42. 9mm) at 90°; The bevel capacity at 45° is 1-3/8 inches (34. 9mm), you can decide your bevel cutting angle freely from 0° to 45°. Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility. A parallel guide attachment ensures straight, precise cuts easily and quickly.
- ➤SAFETY DESIGN & ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job. Motor postposition separates the front and rear gravity, promises a stable operation; Optimized ergonomic slim grip provides ease and less fatigue to one-handed operation.
- ➤VALUABLE ACCESSORIES: You will get: 1XTacklife TCS115A circular saw; 6 blades(2x120mm for wood cuts/2x115mm for wood and soft metal cuts/2x115mm for tile cuts); 1Xmetal handle; 1Xparallel guide; 1Xelbow dust port; 1Xhex key; user manual
Makita 5007Mg Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 pounds) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Two built in L.E.D lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (2 to 1/2 inches at 90 degree) and bevel capacity (0 degree to 56 degree) with positive stops at 22.5 degree and 45 degree
- 1 year warranty
WORX WORXSAW 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw – WX429L
$62.79 in stock
- Cut 2x4's in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50% less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance.Blade Size 4.5 inches. No-Load Speed 3500/rpm
- Easy-set depth gauge lever and 0-45-degree bevel settings for quick adjustments. The WORXSAW is substantial enough to cut through nominal 2 inch lumber, yet light enough for the DIY'er to easily and comfortably maneuver. Cut wood, metal, tile or plastic with ease
- Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility; grip with integrated safety trigger for comfort, balance, and control
- Box includes 4-1/2” WORXSAW, 24T Carbide-tipped Blade, Parallel Guide, Vacuum Adapter, Allen Key, and Manufacturer’s 3-year warranty
Makita XSR01PT 18V x2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless Rear Handle 7-1/4" Circular Saw Kit (5.0Ah)
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL motor delivers 5, 100 RPM for maximum performance and 50 percent longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- x2 LXT technology delivers up to 558 cross cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 291 cross cuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using the two 5.0Ah batteries.Arbor:5/8 inches
Makita HS0600 10-1/4" Circular Saw
- Delivers the trusted performance of the Makita 5007F 7-1/4" circular saw with the capacity to cut 4x lumber in a single pass
- Powerful 15 amp motor delivers 4, 300 RPM with power to cut beams, engineered lumber, and timber
- Well balanced design at 16-1/2" long and weighing only 15.2 pounds For increased operator comfort
- Auxiliary front and top handles are positioned for comfort and control
- Large cutting capacity (3-13/16" at 90° and 2-11/16" at 45°)
DEWALT DC390B 6-1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Circular Saw (Tool Only)
$61.99 in stock
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2-inch carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90 degrees and 45 degrees
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50 degrees bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability; tool only, no battery
We hope Now you get Idea How much Lightweight Circular Saws Cost to you and Which Lightweight Circular Saws is best for you, If you have any query then you can post your comment and we will answer it soon.