Checkout Top 10 Best Panasonic Macros Under 114.94
If you are looking for Top Rated Panasonic Macros then you should Read this Article where we gave best performing Panasonic Macros so it will be easy for you to select with which Panasonic Macros is best for you.
As you are already aware of the fact that market is filled with many Panasonic Macros, Also, all the products comes with a different price tab. Hence it become quite confusing for us to choose the best one. However just to help you out we have handpicked the top Panasonic Macros. so let’s just check them out.
Many people wants to know what is Panasonic Macros this article is for you if you are keen to know answers of this questions and it will be easy for you to buy Panasonic Macros.
In this Article We will give you each and every small detail about Panasonic Macros Like Which Model is Best Panasonic Macros in 2020 ? How to use Panasonic Macros ? Is there any Risk involved in using it, Which Parts require maintenance, Benefits of using Panasonic Macros and Pro and Cons of it and many more details, so check this article and check Top 10 Panasonic Macros available in market.
PANASONIC LUMIX G MACRO LENS, 30MM, F2.8 ASPH., MIRRORLESS MICRO FOUR THIRDS, MEGA OPTICAL I.S., H-HS030 (USA BLACK)
$333.14 in stock
1 used from $333.14
- Approx. 1.0x / 2.0x (35mm camera equiv.) Magnification
- High Descriptiveness Corner to Corner / Beautiful Bokeh Expression
- 240fps Drive AF / MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
PANASONIC LUMIX G LEICA DG MACRO-ELMAR LENS, 45MM, F2.8 ASPH., PROFESSIONAL MIRRORLESS MICRO FOUR THIRDS, MEGA OPTICAL I.S., H-ES045 (USA BLACK)
3 used from $599.00
- 45mm focal length; equivalent to 90mm on a 35mm film Camera
- Uses both an aspherical lens and an ED Lens comprised of fourteen lenses arranged in ten groups
- Inner focus motor system makes action smooth and silent when capturing still and video content
- Minimum focus Distance can instantly be changed to 150mm or 500mm
- Used with Lumix g micro system cameras, allows for use of the advanced contrast auto focus (AF) system
Panasonic Lumix G Lens, 25mm, F1.7 ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-H025K (USA Black)
$147.99 in stock
- Micro Four Thirds a versatile MFT 25 millimeter lens with a natural viewing angle Suitable for a wide variety of occasions (35 millimeter camera equivalent: 50 millimeter)
- F1.7 brightness beautiful background bokeh effect from its large diameter F1.7 aperture
- Super lightweight compact at only 125G/ 2.05 inches Length, Lens construction 8 elements in 7 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 1 UHR lens)
- Photo and video Hybrid photography enabled for both photo and HD video recording with quiet and smooth fast action stepping motor focusing
- Angle of View:47°
PANASONIC LUMIX FZ80 4K 60X Zoom Camera, 18.1 Megapixels, DC VARIO 20-1200mm Lens, F2.8-5.9, 4K 30p Video, Power O.I.S., WiFi ? DC-FZ80K (USA BLACK) (Renewed)
- Panasonic’s exclusive 4K PHOTO burst, plus 4K Video capture performance
- 18.1MP sensor resolution, plus 3” touch control LCD
- Optically stabilized 20-1200mm (60X) LUMIX DC VARIO lens. Focus Range Wide: 11.81 inches
- Fast and accurate focusing utilizing LUMIX DFD focusing system
Panasonic H-FS45150AK-CR Lumix G Vario Lens, F4.0-5.6 ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, Mega Optical I.S, (Black) (Renewed), 45-150MM
- 45-150mm F4. 0-5. 6 zoom that is ultra-lightweight and compact
- Lumix optical stabilization performance- Mega O. I. S.
- Perfect for combined photo and HD video Hybrid photography
- Near silent inner focus system and Closest focusing distance is 0. 9metre or 3. 0 feet
Panasonic Lumix FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm Lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture, Power O.I.S. Stabilization, Touch Enabled 3-Inch LCD, Wi-Fi, DC-FZ80K (Black)
$245.00 in stock
33 used from $245.00
- Point and Shoot Long Zoom Camera: 18.1 megapixel MOS sensor plus 60X zooms DC Vario lens (20 1220 millimeter and Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) captures far off moments
- High Resolution View Finder & LCD Display: High resolution 1,170K dot view finder and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD Display (1040 dots) are clear even in bright sunlight.Lens:14 elements in 12 groups
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160) with three unique 4K ultra HD video pause and save 4K photo modes extracts individual high resolution Photos from 4K ultra HD video filmed at 30 frames per second to capture split second moments
- Low Light Performance: Low light capture lets you enjoy photography during your nightlife again with impressive results; Note: Refer to user manual PDF attached below in technical specification for trouble shooting steps are on page 54
- USB Charging and Wi-Fi Connectivity: Enjoy travel ready technologies like USB charging and Wi Fi connectivity to your mobile device; HDMI D (Micro), Micro USB and USB 2.0 provide additional connectivity to your favorite devices; Max resolution: 4896 x 3672
PANASONIC LUMIX G LENS, 42.5MM, F1.7 ASPH., MIRRORLESS MICRO FOUR THIRDS, POWER OPTICAL I.S., H-HS043K (USA BLACK)
$240.68 in stock
2 used from $240.68
- F1.7 Large Diameter & Mid-Telephoto 85mm Focal Length; Mount : Micro Four Thirds mount
- 31cm Closest Focusing Distance
- POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) / 240fps Drive AF
- Perfect for low light photography with a bright F1.7 aperture.
- 31cm Closest Focusing Distance
PANASONIC LUMIX FZ1000 4K Point and Shoot Camera, 16X LEICA DC Vario-ELMARIT F2.8-4.0 Lens, 21.1 Megapixels, 1 Inch High Sensitivity Sensor, DMC-FZ1000 (USA BLACK)
$410.00 in stock
8 used from $410.00
- Big sensor quality: Large 1 inch 20.1MP MOS sensor for improved low light capture and large sensor background defocus effects
- 4K video & Photo: 4K 30P video with hybrid photography 8MP video frame grabs as photos
- Leica DC lens: A bright and ultra sharp Leica DC lens 25 400 millimeter (16x) F2.8 4.0 and macro photography down to 3cm
- Lens stabilizer: Hybrid O.I.S. (Optical image Stabilizer) + with 5 axis correction provides blur less, one handed video shooting
- Integrated smartphone Wi Fi for remote imaging control via the Panasonic image app
PANASONIC LUMIX G II Vario Lens, 100-300MM, MIRRORLESS Micro Four Thirds, Power O.I.S, H-FSA100300 (USA Black)
$427.89 in stock
4 used from $427.89
- Updated Panasonic LUMIX 100-300mm zoom lens replaces H-FS100300
- 100-300mm F4.0-5.6 (1 ED), closest Focusing Distance : 1.5m / 4.92feet
- Upgraded support for harsh weather conditions (Splash proof / Dustproof)
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirror less cameras.
- Faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor.Diagonal Angle of View:12°(Wide) - 4.1°(Tele)
PANASONIC LUMIX G II Lens, 14mm, F2.5 ASPH., Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-H014AK (USA BLACK)
- Lumia MFT lens – wide-angle 14mm lens MFT mount is compatible with Micro Four Thirds mount cameras, including Lumia g Mirrorless Digital Cameras
- Wide aperture – wide F2.5 aperture is outstanding for narrow depth of field shots with good booked background defocus, and sharp low light photography.
- Low profile lens – the super narrow profile of this “pancake type” lens makes it a good choice for low weight travel and snapshot photography
- Filter size – 46mm filter thread
We hope Now you get Idea How much Panasonic Macros Cost to you and Which Panasonic Macros is best for you, If you have any query then you can post your comment and we will answer it soon.