Checkout Top 10 Best Rega Phono Preamps Under 49
If you are looking for Top Rated Rega Phono Preamps then you should Read this Article where we gave best performing Rega Phono Preamps so it will be easy for you to select with which Rega Phono Preamps is best for you.
As you are already aware of the fact that market is filled with many Rega Phono Preamps, Also, all the products comes with a different price tab. Hence it become quite confusing for us to choose the best one. However just to help you out we have handpicked the top Rega Phono Preamps. so let’s just check them out.
Many people wants to know what is Rega Phono Preamps this article is for you if you are keen to know answers of this questions and it will be easy for you to buy Rega Phono Preamps.
In this Article We will give you each and every small detail about Rega Phono Preamps Like Which Model is Best Rega Phono Preamps in 2020 ? How to use Rega Phono Preamps ? Is there any Risk involved in using it, Which Parts require maintenance, Benefits of using Rega Phono Preamps and Pro and Cons of it and many more details, so check this article and check Top 10 Rega Phono Preamps available in market.
Rega - Fono Mini A2D MM Phono Preamp & USB A/D Converter
- MM Phono Preamp with a USB output, connects directly to your computer
- Converts analog signals to USB
- Makes it a snap to convert your records into high-resolution digital audio
- User-friendly front and back panels
- Compact size
Rega Fono MM MK III Moving Magnet Phono Pre-Amp - Black
$274.59 in stock
2 used from $274.59
- The new Fono MM phono stage has been designed to be effective, easy to use, and above all, to reproduce music. The Fono MM uses a fully discrete, cascaded, complementary amplifier input stage, a configuration designed to optimise the performance of your moving magnet cartridge. Now housed in a brand new redesigned case to match the new Fono MC and Rega's latest range of electronic components offering a modern and sleek look guranteed to integrate in to any hi-fi system.
- The new MK3 Fono MM replaces the multi award winning MK2 model which won WHAT HI-FI? Best Phono stage in its price category 2014,2015 & 2016.
- The RIAA equalization has been split into two stages to minimise interaction. Polyester capacitors have been used in the signal path and polypropylene capacitors are used in the RIAA equalization circuits.
- The aesthetic design of the Fono MM was as important as the quality of its electrical capabilities, so it benefits from the same aluminium case as the Rega TTPSU and Fono MC amplifier, giving it a design which offers a familiar feel and moreover brings it in line with its illustrious bigger brothers.
- Input sensitivity = 1.7mV for 200mV output Input loading = 47KΩ in parallel with 100pF Maximum input level = 60mV at 1KHz Gain = 41.4dB at 1KHz Output impedance = 200Ω Recommended minimum output load resistance = 5KΩ Frequency response (50KΩ output load) = 15Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.2dB) RIAA accuracy (50KΩ output load) = better than +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz Power requirements = 24V AC at 80mA maximum. Only to be used with Rega PS1.
Pro-Ject Phono Box MM DC Phonograph Preamplifier,Black
$49.00 in stock
3 used from $49.00
- Compatible with moving Magnet phono cartridges
- Dual-mono circuitry for optimized Channel separation
- Low-noise integrated circuits
- Gold-plated RCA inputs and outputs
- Metal case protects unit from vibrations and electromagnetic interference
ART DJPREII Phono Preamplifier
- Dual RCA-type inputs
- Dual RCA-type outputs
- Ground terminal
- Power: 12V DC (Adapter included)
- Dimensions: 1.75 H x 4.2 W x 3.5 inches D (44.5 x 107 x 89mm)
Rega Fono Mini A2D MK2 MM Moving Magnet Phono Preamp with USB-Out
- The latest version of the multi-award winning Fono Mini A2D is now available. This a the same multi award winning product in a new updated restyled case to bring it in line with the rest of the Rega range. The Rega Fono Mini A2D is a high-quality phono pre-amplifier for use with any moving magnet cartridge. The addition of USB interface allows you to easily transfer vinyl to your PC.
- The Fono Mini A2D is designed to amplify the signal from a moving magnet cartridge to a suitable level for all line level inputs of an audio amplifier. The new Fono Mini A2D benefits from an extruded aluminum case and very user-friendly front and back panels that make this phono pre-amplifier a very easy product to use. The Fono Mini A2D amplifier offers exceptional performance and incredible value for money and promises to be a valuable addition to any hi-fi set up.
- To transfer vinyl to your PC, you will need to install a digital audio editor. Such software is widely available as a free download (such as Audacity), from the internet. This is a simple interface which allows monitoring of volume and balance whilst transferring your audio to your PC hard drive. Audio editing software includes a level meter which indicates the output level achieved when playing a piece of vinyl.
- You should adjust the output as necessary via the ‘Level’ control located on the front panel. Always take special note of record levels to ensure optimum recording quality. This is a cost-effective version of the Fono MM and based on the phono amplifier as used in the Brio amplifier. Simply switch on, sit back and enjoy!
- Input sensitivity: 5mV for 500mV output Input loading: 47k +100pF Maximum input level: 70mV @ 1kHz Output Impedance: 100 Ohms Signal to noise ratio: 78dBA ref 5mV Power requirements: 24VAC 85mA Input for full scale digital output: 7.5mV Dimensions W 102mm x D 125mm x H 30mm
Rega FONO MC Phono Stage (Black)
1 used from $489.00
- The Rega Fono MC is an exceptionally high quality MC phono stage designed to maximise the potential of any MC cartridge.
- The Rega Fono MC has been designed to be effective, easy to use, and above all, to reproduce music. The Fono MC uses the Linear Systems low noise LSK389 FET in an all discrete input stage where low noise and linearity are vitally important to get the best from an MC cartridge
- A MUSE operational amplifier is used in the RIAA equalization amplifier. Polypropylene capacitors have been used in the signal path and in the RIAA equalization circuits.
- The aesthetic design of the Fono MC was as important as the quality of its electrical capabilities, so it benefits from the same aluminium case as the Rega TTPSU and Fono MM amplifier, giving it a design which offers a familiar feel and moreover brings it in line with its illustrious bigger brothers
- Frequency response (50KΩ output load) = 13Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.3dB) RIAA accuracy (50KΩ output load) = Better than +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz Power requirements = 24V AC at 150mA maximum. Only to be used with Rega PS1.
Cambridge Audio Alva Solo | Phono Preamp for Moving Magnet Turntable
- ✓ DESIGNED FOR VINYL – Cambridge Audio’s Alva Solo is a dedicated moving magnet phono preamp designed to give you a superb sonic experience from your favorite record collection using its switch mode power supply and surface mounted circuit board.
- ✓ ATTENTION TO DETAIL – The Alva Duo's switch mode power supply and surface mount technology delivers short signal paths and a faster response with precision and lower background noise so you don't hear a hum over the vinyl's low-level signals.
- ✓ SUBSONIC FILTER & BALANCE CONTROL – The Alva Solo will even work if your vinyls are a little worse for wear. The subsonic filter and balance control eliminate low frequency rumbles from imperfections in your vinyl for an accurate soundstage.
- ✓ GREAT ADDITION TO ANY AMP – The Alva Solo is a perfect for your amp that doesn’t have a phono preamp built in or a great upgrade for your amp with one built in. You will notice more smoothness and warmth with less distortion and background noise.
- ✓ TECH SPECS - MAX POWER CONSUMPTION 10W, GAIN @ 1KHZ 39dB, NOMINAL OUTPUT 300mV, SENSITIVITY FOR NOMINAL OUTPUT 3.35mV, EQUIVALENT INPUT NOISE ~0.09uV, RIAA CURVE ACCURACY +/- 0.65dB 30Hz-20kHz, DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 1.9x6.9x5.2”, WEIGHT 1.5lbs
Musical Fidelity: V90-LPS Phono Stage (Phono Preamp) - Black
- Input impedance: 47k ohm (MM), 100 ohm (MC) Input sensitivity: 3.0mV (MM), 200mV (MC) - for 300µV out
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.1dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz Signal / Noise ratio (A weighted): >80dB (MM), >80dB (MC)
- Extremely accurate RIAA extending out to at least 60kHz Switchable MM / MC input with RCA inputs for each
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 1.9" x 4" / 170 x 47 x 102 mm Weight: 1.3 lbs / 600g
Vincent PHO 701 Phono Preamplifier MM/MC w/Outboard Power Supply Silver
- Two chassis mm/mc phono stage
- Hybrid tube/solid state design
- Highly regulated power supply in separate chassis
- Inputs: 1x rca stereo, 1x din (dc in pho 700)
MOON by Simaudio 110LP V2 Phono Preamplifier
- Compact, rigid all-aluminum chassis with gold-plated RCA connectors
- Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance
- Four layer PCB tracings using pure copper for low impedance characteristics
- Inductive DC Filtering for a significantly lower noise floor
We hope Now you get Idea How much Rega Phono Preamps Cost to you and Which Rega Phono Preamps is best for you, If you have any query then you can post your comment and we will answer it soon.